Monday 13 March 2017

Our visitor

Look who popped in for a visit today! Mrs Stanways new Jack Russell pup named Chester came to school today and we thought he was so cute!
Here are some of our stories:

I looked at the puppy and it was fluffy and nice. He is white and brown.
Ryan 

The dog is white and brown and he is fluffy. The dog is cute and tiny!
Stan

I looked at th dog, he is fluffy. I like him so much. I wish I could have one of them!
Iyland

When I felt Chester he was soft and fluffy. Mrs Weir can't keep him!
Criston

Today Chester visited our classroom. He is so cute! It is Mrs Stanways puppy.
Wylie

He is fluffy! Chester wants to come to my house!
Erin

Today Chester came into our classroom at fruit break. He was very soft and fluffy. He is a Jack Russell dog and belongs to Mrs Stanway. It is brown and white and very cute too. He had a little cage too.
Charlie

Chester the little puppy visited a Team Kiwi. Chester is a puppy. I patted Chester the puppy and he felt soft and fluffy. He was brown and white too!
Coby



No comments:

Post a Comment